It has been forever since I have even attempted to write. Something about a One eyed puppy, random kittens showing up, Flat tires, shoddy brakes, and you would think my life ended. It hasn’t exactly been pretty. Believe me. I feel like I haven’t exactly caught my breath, but I have learned so much to be thankful for and to love.
1. A very happy puppy. He kind of has no idea that he has one eye… until he runs into walls but ehh.. happens. He has it going.. He has survived, and for that, I am so grateful. Already, he has made me become more responsible (I mean… 7 AM is pretty responsible) and he has wrapped himself neatly into my whole families heart.
2. Hair Appts. I looovvveee getting my hair played with and cut and done. Does it happen often? No. Should I do it more often.. Why yes, but Man, There is something about walking out of the shop and feeling like you can take on the world. Priceless.
3. The Bachelorette!!!! I just became that girl. You know, the one you cringe about because she is so obsessed with the cheesy scandals that are attributed to this show. Don’t judge me, Embrace it. Okay, well at least Avert your eyes as I go full on fan girl.
4. Oversized cut Tshirts. I may have bought into the trend whole heartedly. When you have beautiful days at thrift shops and horrible people who tell you, you look great in anything, (Tiffany Pulliam. that was your shoutout) You can’t help it. They also pair well with flower headbands and long skirts…. jk! kind of.
5. Book clubs! I love books. I love reading them. I love talking. I love talking about them. It has been so nice. Last night was the kick off of our book club and we read half of Ocean at the End of the Lane. Do you know how amazing it feels to be on the same page as other people? (see what I did there… ;))
6. Mother’s Day.Because of this and this.
I hope your weekends are amazing, my friends, and I hope that by next week I will be back in the swing of things.